I was listening to Questions by Asa and it totally inspired me to write this. There are many questions I would like to ask, answers I know I would probably never have. Some things do make me wonder, I just thought to share some of them. Yes it is totally random, no it is not directed at anyone in particular.
- I wonder why I write and speak English, it is the only official language I know. However I think in a language I myself do not understand. Maybe the key is in the word official.
- I wonder sometimes why quickies and one night stands provide more children than an actual baby making process. Is it that sperm with intent fail to hit the target? While suicide squads generally are on target? (Yes I said it, please don’t sue me)
- I wonder why ladies deem it fit to shave of their eyebrows just so they can use a pen or pencil to draw over it? Thought make up was to cover up defects or make yourself generally look better than you do naturally?
- I wonder why some people get to have abortions while others lose their kids or their lives during legitimate childbirth.
- I wonder why music artists start out so well, but most fail to keep up to their own standards as time goes by. I mean there is an option called retire (Just listened to Kanye’s first album now, that is about the only album of his I have listened to)
- I wonder why girls paint their face with oyibo peoples makeup and take pictures. Its so obvious you caked your face and it looks sooooooo fake. No brown powder does not work either (laugh Jane Doe, I haff said my own)
- I wonder why being a gentleman hardly gets you babes, however when you stop being one you become an idiot just like the rest of us.
- I wonder why every single female says they are different from every other female. Yet they call men sexist, male chauvinists and every other thing they can think of to make us feel bad. Talk of burner calling kettle black (no pot won’t do in this case)
- I wonder why people who gossip the most are the ones with the biggest secrets, backstabbers the most insecure. I mean sort yourself out first.
- I wonder how and why a man will make grand plans and schemes to set himself up. If the plan is so complicated, get a sidekick. If you must screw yourself over, do it with someone. Plan well or don’t plan at all, go green and save yourself the energy.
- I wonder why people put the burden of perfection on pastors, priests and men of God. They know that they are pillars of truth already and they are already trying to live up to that. Why put your own wahala and expectation untop their head (that is unless you are an agent of darkness)
- I wonder why Muslims, Budhists, etc, become Christians. But most atheists started out as Christians.
- I wonder why when people die, everyone wants to know their business. I mean the guy/girl/man/woman walked by you every single day and you never bothered to find it out. I understand amebo for the living, but for the dead? (SMH) Shame on you!!!
- I wonder what bloggers do to get so much traffic on their blogs. I know I don’t know that many people but I don’t know them either and yet I see their blogs. Who sees mine?
- I wonder what on earth it would take to get the few people who do come here to comment on my posts.
- I wonder why people think I am weird.
- I sincerely wonder why Jane Doe spends or wastes any time with me. I am impossible, even to myself…
There it is, I would have given a lot more but my boss just worked in. I think its time I worked for my pay.
Disclaimer: This cannot in anyway be used against me. Not in any court of law, beer parlour or Abuja garden!!! Thank you