So there are some questions I am supposed to ask myself at this stage…
- Do you feel like your libido has been ebbing away? Nope
- Has erectile dysfunction caused you embarrassment? Nope
- Have you been carrying some extra pounds that won’t go away? Yup
- Do you often feel physically and mentally tired? Yup
- Do you feel depressed and unhappy? Yup
- Do you feel shiftless and lack drive? Sometimes
- Do you wish you felt more like a man? Nope.
Well that is embarrassingly honest. Which brings me to the second stage.
1. Get at least 8 hours of sleep tonight. Fail
2. Do not smoke at all today. Doesn’t count as I do not smoke
3. Do no eat anything with soy in it. Pass
4. Meditate for at least 10 minutes.
5. Do resistance training. Fail
6. Eat a serving of good fat. Does Bole and fish with roasted yam count? If yes, then Pass
7. Eat a serving of animal protein. Again if fish counts then Pass
8. Eat a serving of cruciferous vegetables. This just makes me think of crucified veggies.
9. Have morning sex (if you partner is willing, of course). Sigh..
I strongly believed I would do better at this. Oh well.
Tomorrow is another day. Here’s to 8 hours of sleep tonight.